Tuesday, March 9, 2010

ShangHai Guansong

Be prone to mix in with people. And good communication and excellent team work cooperation, good reponsibility and business morality; Good polo shirts business control base on excellent experience as Marketing and Sales area. As ample experience work for marketing and sales area, I have the full understanding regarding the project operation. At the same ralph lauren polo shirts, I can develop my tasks high efficiency base on the company's policy. I honestly hope I can join you and develop together.
Responsible for new project regarding Auto industry base on Shaoxin Zhejiang province. Focus on marketing analysis, Public ralph lauren polo, Brand Building and hatch marketing development etc., And also reponsible for sales expense budget control, Customer relationship development and advance the customer contentment and Club operation;
in the sky
Are you happy???
in the sun
discuss my future
fly to paris